Creating a coaching culture. 1 day
Why attend The Coaching Organisation?
This programme provides the necessary strategic overview to develop a high quality professional development programme with peer coaching at its heart. You will explore the core Organisational Coaching Model, and ways to implement a high quality colleague to colleague coaching system. A growing body of research shows that coaching creates bottom line improvements.
What will you learn?
• How to set up coaching across your organisation
• Why you should set up coaching; the research that says you should go for it
• How to systemise the process so its is sustainable
• How to win confidence and persuade the “nay-sayers”
• How to build a team of high quality coaches and how to monitor and maintain that quality
• About some possible blocks and pitfalls and how to overcome them
• Recipes for success – opportunity to design a system that works for your situation
How will the programme be run?
The programme will introduce the current research and case studies on organisational coaching model success. Delegates will explore what they want to achieve in their own institution and then select appropriate strategies for setting this up.
There will be opportunity in the afternoon to action plan next steps and to receive support and guidance on the plans. Follow on coaching is offered separately should support beyond the course be required.
Who should attend?
Directors, HR managers, headteachers, aspiring headteachers, and anyone involved in, or interested in, improving communication and spreading excellent practice throughout their organisation.
What if I attend?
If you attend you will be setting in motion a series of steps to radically transform the way that professional development, communication and support takes place in your work-place. All the research points to great gains in productivity and improved sense of work satisfaction and output for everyone involved.