- • You want to learn rapidly and through observation and doing, how to be an even more outstanding coach
- • Whatever your level of coaching experience or training you want to progress your skills
- • You want to be in the presence of a highly experienced coach and understand how Coaching, NLP, and Hypnosis can be blended in conversational ways to bring about change in others
- • You would like to learn the skills of Timeline Therapy to help others deal swiftly and powerfully with overwhelming negative emotions
- • You want to laugh, be inspired, heal and take positive actions in your own life as a result of being on the programme
What will I learn?
- • How to blend a range of powerful techniques in conversational ways
- • How a professional coach decides what techniques to use and when to get results
- • How to use Timeline Therapy to release negative emotions from the past which are holding back their progress in the present
- • How to use the right tool at the right time
- • How to operate ethically and safely in emotionally-charged coaching situations
How does it work?
- • This course will major on live and video demonstrations of coaching with analysis of the approach followed by participants practicing the skills and tools
- • It gets you to combine a whole range of approaches to create the perfect blend of support that your coachee needs to progress
- • Encourages your creativity and experimentation in using coaching techniques to get the very best outcomes
What if I attend?
• You will reconnect to your skills in supporting others
• You will see live and video demonstrations of coaching in action and be able to analyse and practice the skills there and then
• You will go away with fresh tools and techniques and a revised map of how you can blend new and existing skills and tools
• You will massively increase your confidence and flexibility as an agent of change in your professional and personal life
• You will laugh, enjoy and be fascinated and inspired by the programme
For further information, dates, fees and bookings please use our contact form in our Contact Us section.